1. Build the latest mono from source. You can also install from apt-get. But if the source code contains C#6.0 code, you’ll get error. The build process like following:
apt-get install git autoconf libtool automake build-essential mono-devel gettext
wget http://download.mono-project.com/sources/mono/mono-220.127.116.11.tar.bz2 842 cd mono-18.104.22.168.tar.bz2
tar xvf mono-22.214.171.124.tar.bz2
2.Download nuget from release. And also download Microsoft.Build.zip
3.Get the Nuget projects:
chmod +x NuGet.exe
./NuGet.exe restore your_solution.sln
4.Build the full solution:
It’s very easy, just download the webvtt files, and then download the application, drag your webvtt files to the application, and everything could be ok.
After do some tests, I finally find out this is an issue in Windows 10 UAP with VS 2015 CTP6.
The main reason of the issue is we used two different test namespace, Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting & Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestPlatform.UnitTestFramework
Now we need to deeply view on it.
This is the namespace tool when you use testm/testc, the VS IDE will help you to add it to the namespace.
This is the default namespace when you created a new Win10 UAP test project.
By viewing the name of the namespace, test platform may a specified for testing UAP, that’s it.