1. Uninstall YouTube
2. adb shell
4. mount -o remount,rw /system
5. mkdir /system/app/YouTube
6. Download the adAway apk here
7. Move apk to /system/app/YouTube
8. chmod 644 /system/app/YouTube/yourAPKFileName
9. mount -o remount,ro /system
10. Restart your Android device.
This is a YouTube AdFree solution for Android Root users with someone who do not want or cannot install Xposed framework.
The issue is caused by the Android 5.1 bug and there are two methods to solve the issue.
Download the apk and change it to androidcheck.kiritostudio.com
Use the following command via adb(You can find the slim version of adb here):
settings put global captive_portal_server androidcheck.kiritostudio.com
After finishing setting, suggest to reboot the device and everything will be ok.
After search a lot, I finally get the solution, just install AutoCAD 2007 sp2 can solve the problem.
Here is the download link: http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autocad2007sp2.exe